RECRUITMENT: PROJECT COORDINATOR
- Position: Junior Project Coordinator
- Salary: 6 – 7 mil. VND
- Quantity: 01
- Round 01 – CV application: 19/04/2019 – 26/04/2019 (estimated)
- Round 02 – Interview: 02/05/2019 – 03/05/2019 (estimated)
- Start working day estimated: 06/05/2019
Experience: No experience requirement
- Accuracy, carefulness and steadiness
- Responsibility and Result driven
- Willingness to learn, Enthusiastic and Teamwork oriented
- Able to work under pressure
- Good communication skill
- Fluent in English (writing) – IELTS 5.0 or TOEIC above 600
- Structural and systematic thinking
- Good at computer skills (Internet research skill, word, excel, powerpoint)
- Interested in learning general terms of 3D graphic and gaming
- Good teamwork & independent working
- Coordinate with 3D team Leads and Client to ensure company projects run smoothly (70%)
- Work with client through communication platforms such as email, skype, slack, discord etc to deliver data, receive feedback, approval and send revision
- Ensure the project run according to schedule
- Coordinate with 3D team lead artists for schedule, feedback revision., etc.
- Collecting Client data, project information and brief
- Cooperate and work with supplier for project production if any
- Maintaining contact with clients
- Follow up client’s projects marketing to maximize their marketing effectiveness.
- Constantly work with internal system to update company project status
- Update documentary and project info on Company internal management system
- Community project coordination and support marketing if any (30%)
- Work closely with 3D artist to create topics for community website and group.
- Maintain and upload news on community project website
- Salary: 6 – 7 mil. VND (review once per year)
- Bonus once per year (depend on company business and staff working performance)
- Have a chance to work in a fast-growing top 3D studio in Vietnam
- Have a chance to work in a professional and dynamic environment with creativity-encouraging, open minded working process
- Health insurance, 12 days annual leave
- Plenty of Team Building events and annual travel once per year.
ABOUT THUNDER CLOUD
Based in Hanoi, Vietnam, Thunder Cloud studio specializes in offering high-end 3D animation and game art outsourcing for clients all over the world.
Established in 2013 in Vietnam, Thunder Cloud is a leading company in providing high-end 3D graphic for games and animation. Our clients come from around the world such as UK, US, Japan, Canada, Germany, Italia, Korea, Malaysia etc. After nearly 4 years, we have completed almost 200 international successful projects.
Leading by No.1 3D expert in Vietnam – Mr. Phung Dinh Dzung – who has more than 10 years experience working in 3D industry and took part in many international projects such as “007: skyfall”, “Snow White and the huntsman”, “John Carter of Mars”, or Xbox 360 game projects etc. Thunder Cloud is a professional and dynamic young artist team with a goal to nail Vietnam as a high quality 3D studio in the global 3D industry.
Considering human as the core value is the heart of our organization. Each and every member at Thunder Cloud is arranged under intensive training with international standard to live up our company reputation.
- For more details, please visit: https://thundercloud-studio.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ThundercloudCareer/?ref=br_rs
- Address: Floor 4th, No. 50 YenBai 1, Pho Hue ward, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
- Tel: 02466505847