GMH 2.6 IS OUT!
Thunder Cloud ‘s founder – Phung Dinh Dzung has release a major update of his GMH2 script. GMH2.6 is the popular user-friendly Hair script for Maya. Aiming to be an easy tool for everyone, GMH2.6 opens the possibility for beginners to create good looking and complex hair model without much experience and knowledge in Maya Hair.
GMH2.6 also releases artists from headache technical aspects to focus more on creativity.
New features include:
– Next-gen polygon hair generation.
– Override settings per GMH Hair surfaces
– Baking hair to polygon plane’s textures (diffuse, normal and alpha maps).
– Material & UV manager apply different shaders texture regions to multi polygon hair polygon surfaces and groups.
– Export manager users can choose to export curves or polygon meshes of hair System to Obj or FBX format that are readable by other programs such as unreal 4, 3D studio Max, Unity, Marmoset etc.
GMH2.6 now can be applicable not just limited within Maya for animation and rendering but also can be ported to other 3D applications such as 3D studio Max, cinema4D, Blender and game engines.